One position is available on a competitive basis each year in the Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
Applicants who are graduates of U.S. medical schools must have completed at least four years of approved residency training in obstetrics and gynecology to be eligible for the Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship.
Graduates of Canadian medical schools must present evidence that they have equivalent postgraduate training.
How to apply
The academic year begins Aug. 1.
The application and all supporting documentation must be submitted by May 1, 2023. Interviews will be held Aug. 4 and Aug. 18, 2023, by invitation only. The first round of invitations will be emailed on May 15, 2023.
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) for fellowship applicants.
- Visit the ERAS for fellowship applicants website. All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials. In addition, this fellowship requires that you submit:
- A copy of your medical school diploma
- A copy of your residency certificate/diploma (if residency is complete)
- At least four original letters of recommendation: one letter must be from your residency program director, one must be from your obstetrics and gynecology department chair, and two must be from other faculty members (one of whom should be a member of the obstetrics and gynecology department)
- Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) examination scores, including score reports from PGY-1 to -3 if you are still in residency or PGY-1 to -4 if you have completed residency training
To complete your application, this documentation should be sent via mail or email to:
Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship
Attn: Tracy L. Brewer, Education Coordinator
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905