Two positions are available on a competitive basis each year in the Maxillofacial Prosthetics and Dental Oncology Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
To be eligible for the Maxillofacial Prosthetics and Dental Oncology Fellowship, you must:
- Be a graduate of an accredited U.S. dental school or Canadian dental school or an international dental school that provides equivalent educational background and standing as determined by the program.
- Supplemental requirements mandate that you have also graduated from an American Dental Association-accredited advanced education program in prosthodontics.
- Be eligible for full or prosthodontics specialty licensure in the state of Minnesota.
Once appointed to a Mayo Clinic graduate medical education program, you must obtain either a full Minnesota dental license or a specialty license in prosthodontics in the state of Minnesota.
Also see general admissions requirements for Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation between Jan. 1-Aug. 1 the previous year.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
In addition to the standard application materials required by Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, this program requires:
- Three original letters of recommendation. These must be completed in the Recommendation Request section. The recommenders will receive an email with a link to upload a letter.
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews are conducted in late August or early September each year.
If you are interested in Mayo's Maxillofacial Prosthetic and Dental Oncology program, we encourage you to visit us anytime during the year. In place of a visit, if you have interest and would like to speak with Dr. Muller, please feel free to call or email any of the listed contacts.