Two positions are available on a competitive basis each year in the Maxillofacial Prosthetics and Dental Oncology Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
How to apply
The academic year begins in July.
The application and all supporting documentation must be submitted between Jan. 1-Aug. 1 of the year preceding the program start date.
You must apply through ApplyYourself, a third-party application service. No matching services are used.
- Visit the ApplyYourself website. All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement of professional goals
- Copy of diploma from your dental school
- Dean’s letter
- Official final transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations: USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX, or NBME
- Valid ECFMG certificate required if you graduated from a dental school outside the U.S. or Canada
- Three original letters of recommendation
- Copy of completion certificate from each of your prior residency and/or fellowship trainings
- Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted in October each year.
If you are interested in the Mayo Maxillofacial Prosthetic and Dental Oncology Program, we encourage you to visit us anytime during the year. In place of a visit, if you have interest and would like to speak to Dr. Muller or Dr. Carr about the program, contact Elizabeth Dudakovic to arrange a time.