Respiratory Care Virtual Open House
Learn more about the growing and fast-paced profession of respiratory therapy at our Respiratory Care Virtual Open House on Wednesday, Oct. 27 from 5:30 - 7 p.m.
Program faculty and students will be available to answer questions about the respiratory therapy profession, our program, and the application process.
Registration is required. Click here to RSVP.
A respiratory therapist uses the latest technology to evaluate, monitor, and deliver personalized patient care to patients ranging from premature infants to elderly people. Responsibilities of a respiratory therapist include:
- Adult critical care and emergency care
- Airway management
- Diagnostic procedures
- Disease management
- Hemodynamic monitoring
- Newborn and pediatric critical care
- Mechanical ventilator management
- Patient assessment, oxygen administration, medication therapy, and chest physical therapy
- Rehabilitation of patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system
Join us in helping the world breathe a little easier.