The most important indicator of the success of a training program is found in the outcomes of the graduates upon completion of their training. Some graduates complete a fellowship and then go into practice, while others go directly into practice.
See what a few of our program graduates have to say about their training experience and how the Adult Neurology Residency program at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida, prepared them for life after graduation.
Rocio Vazquez Do Campo, M.D.
Heidi Woessner, M.D.
Ryan Walsh, M.D.
View the following interactive map to learn about our Adult Neurology Residency graduates' wide range of fellowships and positions after residency.
Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida, offers a range of fellowships in neurology and neurology-related areas. These are available to graduates of the Adult Neurology Residency as well as other qualified applicants.
- Autoimmune Neurology Fellowship
- Behavioral Neurology Fellowship
- Clinical Neuropsychology Fellowship
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Electromyography Fellowship
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Electroencephalography Fellowship
- Neurocritical Care Fellowship
- Neuro-ophthalmology Fellowship
- STR-X Fellowship (Simulation, Telemedicine, Robotics, and eXperimental education)
- Vascular Neurology Fellowship
Other fellowships available to neurology residents
Mayo Clinic Alumni Association
The Mayo Clinic Alumni Association will help you stay in touch with your Mayo Clinic colleagues, maintain a valuable professional connection to Mayo Clinic throughout your medical and/or research career, participate in continuing medical education, and more.Learn more