One position is available in the Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship Program each year on a competitive basis.
How to Apply
The Mayo Clinic in Arizona Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship Program adheres to the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) Training Committee guidelines and schedule for interviewing and accepting applications.
A completed application and all supporting documentation must be received by March 1, approximately 16 months before the academic year begins in July.
To apply, you will need to access the ASGE website.
The application requires the following information:
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX, or NBME)
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from your GI fellowship program director
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States
- A copy of your medical school diploma if you match with this program
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.