Health Sciences Open House (Minnesota)
Our Open House gives you an opportunity to get an inside look at a variety of health care careers and educational program options available at Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences.
At the Open House, you will be able to:
- Learn more about health sciences careers and the pathways to those professions in an up-close and hands-on way.
- Connect with current students to see what it's like to be a learner at Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences.
- Visit with program faculty and staff who will be available to answer questions and offer insights into the application and admission process.
- Go on special tours, including a "behind the scenes" tour of various clinical areas to see where instruction and learning take place throughout our programs.
2023 Open House in Rochester, Minnesota
The Open House will take place in-person at Phillips Hall, which is located on the first floor of the Siebens building in Rochester, Minnesota.
The Center Street Ramp, located on the northwest corner of Center Street and Broadway, is recommended for ramp parking. All public ramps are free for the first hour. Metered parking and ramps are free if you enter after 5 p.m.
Please do not park in Mayo Clinic ramps, as these are reserved for patients.
Getting to Phillips Hall
If you arrive by street level, the Siebens building is located north of the Plummer Building and south of the Kahler Hotel. Enter through the main doors which face west.
Entrance must be made through the main doors of the Siebens building as all other entrances are locked.
Learn more about our participating programs
Please note: Programs are in the process of being confirmed.
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
- Clinical Neurophysiology Technology
- Emergency Medicine Paramedic
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Radiation Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical First Assistant
Undergraduate internships and rotations
For a full list of programs offered within Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences, review our complete program list.