The Office of Non-Clinical Education Programs (ONCEP) at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida, features a range of educational programs and experiences that prepare students for rewarding and successful careers in non-clinical health care professions.
Available programs are listed below. Most programs hold affiliation with a degree-granting institution. View each program webpage for an overview, application process, prerequisites, and contact information.
Note: ONCEP does not directly grant associate or bachelor’s degrees. Students in associate or bachelor’s programs can earn degrees from regional accredited colleges or universities offering these programs in affiliation with ONCEP.
- Administrative Internship
- Bioengineering Internship
- Biomedical Sciences International Internship
- Biostatistics and Data Science Internship
- Biotechnology Internship
- Convergence Science Internship: Engineering
- Clinical Research Internship Study Program (CRISP)
- Doctorate of Nurse Practice Academic Support Research Program
- FOUR Stroke Education Internship
- Global Health Internship
- Graduate Biomedical Research Internship (G-BRI)
- Historical Archivist Internship
- Humanities in Medicine Internship
- Mayo Clinic Physics and Engineering Internship (MCP&E)
- #NextGenMed Program
- Public Health Internship
- Risk Management Internship
- Science Program for Advancement of Research Knowledge (SPARK)
- Simulation Center Fellowship
- Undergraduate Biomedical Research Internship (U-BRI)