There is one position offered each year on a competitive basis in the Autoimmune Neurology Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida.
Applicants for the Autoimmune Neurology Fellowship must have successfully completed an accredited neurology training program in the U.S. or abroad.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education (MCSGME) does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. The application deadline is Nov. 30 (18 months prior to the fellowship start date). Late applications may be considered in exceptional circumstances. Contact the program director for more information.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.