One position is available each year in the Musculoskeletal Oncology Fellowship.
To be eligible for the Musculoskeletal Oncology Fellowship, you must have:
- Passed all three steps of the United States Medical Licensing Examination
- Graduates from medical schools outside the U.S. and Canada must be certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- The ability to obtain a Minnesota state medical license
- Successfully completed an approved residency in orthopedics
- All required clinical education for entry into ACGME-accredited fellowship programs must be completed in an ACGME-accredited residency program, an AOA-approved residency program, a program with ACGME International (ACGME-I) Advanced Specialty Accreditation, or a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)-accredited or College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)-accredited residency program located in Canada.
Also see general admissions requirements for Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.
How to apply
You must apply through SF Match. More information on the application process, as well as requirements and deadlines, can be found on their website.
The academic year begins Aug. 1.
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for an in-person interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews will be held on Feb. 8, 2024.