Two positions are available on a competitive basis each year in the Renal Transplant Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Arizona.
Applicants for the Renal Transplant Fellowship must have successfully completed accredited training in internal medicine and nephrology.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens, permanent residents or foreign nationals who have or qualify for appropriate visa sponsorship.
How to apply
Prior to submitting your application, email the education coordinator or program director so we may assist you with any questions about the application process.
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than Sept. 1 the previous year.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Email the education program coordinator or the program director to express interest
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Most interviews are conducted in July and August each year.