About the Academy
The Academy of Educational Excellence is where all Mayo educators can find valuable resources and mentorship as they strive to further develop their capacity to:
- Teach and assess learners
- Develop innovative models of biomedical education
- Excel in educational leadership roles
- Conduct research and disseminate educational scholarship
In partnership with the Office of Applied Scholarship and Education Science (OASES), we are committed to providing high quality faculty development resources through the online searchable catalog.
Check out our latest statistics to learn more about the Academy and our members.
Mission and vision
To inspire, develop, recognize, and support Mayo Clinic educators and better prepare learners to advance science, meet their patients’ needs, and serve as transformative leaders.
- Build capacity of educators to teach and assess learners, develop innovative models of biomedical education, excel in educational leadership role, and conduct research and disseminate educational scholarship
- Foster a collaborative community of educators
- Recognize the value and accomplishments of Mayo Clinic educators
- Offer and coordinate a rich mosaic of faculty development resources across schools to improve education and advance educational stewardship
Connect with us
Our team is here to support you every step of the way. Whether you want to become a Academy member or you are looking for ways to improve your teaching or scholarship, we are here to support you.
Do you want to join the academy or have questions about our resources? Contact email@example.com.