Seven positions are available on a competitive basis each year in the Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
The number of positions by track:
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency with six positions
- Combined Anatomic Pathology Residency and Neuropathology Fellowship with one position
How to apply
The academic year begins on July 1.
The application and all supporting documentation must be submitted by Oct. 30 of the year preceding the program start date.
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Visit the ERAS website. All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials.
- All appointments are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Candidates must register through the NRMP website in addition to applying through ERAS.
- Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director, selected faculty and one of the chief residents. Interviews are conducted between October and December each year.