Obstetrics and Gynecology
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education offers exceptional obstetrics and gynecology (OBGYN) residencies and fellowships at Mayo Clinic's campuses in Minnesota, Arizona, and Florida.
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest obstetrics and gynecology practices in the world. The team includes more than 55 specialists who have expertise in gynecologic oncology, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, urogynecology, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, and obstetrics and maternal fetal medicine. The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology cares for more than 28,000 women and performs nearly 6,000 total surgeries annually across Mayo's three campuses.
Candidates may apply to only one program at a time. You may apply to the same program at more than one campus, if available.
Learn more about our obstetrics and gynecology GME training programs:
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Fellowship (Arizona)
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Fellowship (Florida)
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Obstetric Anesthesiology Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship (Minnesota)