Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education offers exceptional neurosurgery residencies and fellowships at Mayo Clinic's campuses in Minnesota and Florida.
World-recognized neurosurgeons at Mayo Clinic perform more than 7,000 complex surgical procedures each year. You'll train alongside neurosurgeons who are using the latest innovations and techniques in neurosurgery, such as minimally invasive surgery, robotics, intraoperative MRI, computer-assisted brain surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, awake brain surgery, and deep brain stimulation.
Candidates may apply to only one program at a time. You may apply to the same program at more than one campus, if available.
Learn more about our neurosurgery GME training programs:
- Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology Fellowship (Florida)
- Neurosurgery Critical Care Enfolded Fellowship (Florida and Minnesota)
- Neurosurgical International Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Neurosurgical Oncology Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Neurosurgical Skull Base Oncology Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Neurotology Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery Fellowship (Minnesota)