Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education offers exceptional ophthalmology residencies and fellowships at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
The Department of Ophthalmology cares for about 80,000 patients each year. Mayo Clinic ophthalmologists and optometrists diagnose and treat hundreds of eye conditions, including many rare or complex diseases. Faculty members have special expertise in cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, cornea transplant, and eye cancer, as well as diseases of the eyelids, retina, inside of the eye (vitreous), and nerves related to the eye.
Candidates may apply to only one program at a time. You may apply to the same program at more than one campus, if available.
Learn more about our ophthalmology GME training programs:
- Glaucoma Fellowship (Florida)
- Glaucoma Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Medical Retina Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Retinal and Vitreous Surgery Fellowship (Minnesota)