Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education offers exceptional physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) residencies and fellowships at Mayo Clinic's campuses in Minnesota, Arizona, and Florida.
More than 50 PM&R specialists provide inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation care across Mayo's campuses. Mayo physiatrists work within a team of rehabilitation professionals, including occupational therapists, physical therapists, recreational therapists, speech-language pathologists, and rehabilitation nurses. The department cares for people with amputations, bladder and bowel disorders, brain injuries, musculoskeletal injuries, nervous system disorders, sports-related injuries, stroke, work injuries, wounds, and more.
Candidates may apply to only one program at a time. You may apply to the same program at more than one campus, if available.
Learn more about our physical medicine and rehabilitation and sports medicine GME training programs:
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Medicine Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship (Arizona)
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship (Minnesota)
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Fellowship (Minnesota)
- PM&R Sports Medicine Fellowship (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- PM&R Sports Medicine Fellowship (Rochester, Minnesota)
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship (Florida)