One position is available on a competitive basis each year in the Aerospace Medicine Fellowship Program at Mayo Clinic's campus in Minnesota.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
In addition to the standard application materials required by Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, this program requires:
- A letter of recommendation from your residency program director or the department chair. This must be completed in the Recommendation Request section. The recommenders will receive an email with a link to upload the letters.
- Letters of support from post-training employers in both clinical and aviation areas are encouraged if available
If you are considered for an appointment, you will be asked to visit Mayo Clinic for an interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews are usually conducted between July 1 and December 1 each year.